The Nature Explore Classroom (NEC), opened in August of 2019. It is an outdoor, nature free-play space open to visitors of all ages, abilities and sensitivities. Child-centered, constructive play is the purpose of the area.
The Nature Explore Classroom:
- Serves as a bridge for families to become comfortable in nature and explore it on their own.
- Enhances school field groups, helping them meet education standards.
- Increases physical activity and attention levels of children.
- Helps reduce stress, depression and anxiety.
- Boosts immune systems and motor skills.
- Develops life-long conservation values and outdoor skills.
- Increases family connection time.
For Frequently Asked Questions – Click here
Adopt a Classroom
Classrooms are available for adoption—either financially or physically. See details Adoptions